Re: [Evolution] Composer spell check - no languages?

On Wed, 2020-07-29 at 22:35 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
What does 'Edit > Preferences > Composer Preferences > Spell checking'
report?

You wrote:

"I am unable to utilize spell-checking in the Evolution composer because
there are no dictionaries/languages listed in the preference pane for
the spell checker.  The pane states "The list of languages here
reflects only the languages for which you have a dictionary installed"

I have an English dictionary installed (app-dicts/aspell-en) on the
system, but it is not showing in the preferences pane."

No other information?

If so, then again, check the dependency chain.

Are 'gspell' and 'enchant' installed?