Re: [Evolution] Google Accounts

You don't need to use GOA, you can authenticate with google inside Evolution, it just works.

Cheers,
john

On Sun, 2020-07-05 at 16:43 +0200, Tom wrote:
Hello to all people on the list,

after having been away for years from the linux world, I'm back to
evolution as well as to linux :-)

I need access to two google accounts and I'd like to do it with Evo. My
version is 3.36.3-0ubuntu1.
My question is regarding gnome-online-accounts. Last Evolution version
I remember had not the freshest auth mechanism for google so one had to
use gnome control centre and GOA.
My question is:
Can I actually "administer GOA" from inside evolution (3.36.3) or is
gnome control centre still required?

Cheers,
Thomas