[Evolution] [off-topic] "No identity found to use, forwarding of the message has been cancelled."

On Thu, 02 Jul 2020 19:10:45 +0200, @web.de wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 30.06.2020, 19:30 +0200 schrieb Andre Klapper:
On Tue, 2020-06-30 at 15:12 +0200, @web.de wrote:
Background:

We have a national authority to report spam.
[...] internet-beschwerdestelle.de

Hi,

my apologies for the off-topic

When became lobbyists authorities?

https://www.internet-beschwerdestelle.de/en/about-us/imprint.html

The privacy settings dialogue that pop up, if you want to view the
members offends integrity by providing the big red "I accept"
cookies and the nearly invisible choice to do "Individual cookie
settings". Bon ton is to provide a big one click option, to completely
reject cookies, without doing any settings:

https://international.eco.de/about-eco/members/

However, the member list of this registered association shows clearly
that it's lobbyism and not an authority.

You are free to put the fox in charge of the henhouse, but please
refrain from calling it an authority.

Regards,
Ralf