Re: [Evolution] .p7m attachment freezes Evolution

On Tue, 2020-01-21 at 18:11 +0100, mario chiari wrote:
I received a mail with a .pdf.p7m attached file.
Evolution does not show the usual icon of the attached file, and I am not able
to download it.
I am not able to open any more any mail from the some folder.

your help is welcome

Please always include Evolution version information.

If it's a supported version (3.34), file a task with a *good* stacktrace:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/problems-reporting-bugs.html

If it's an older version, then feel free to share a *good* stacktrace
plus to file a task in the issue tracker of your Linux distribution.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/