Re: [Evolution] [Q] Using an external editor

Hi,

On Mon, 2020-01-20 at 19:58 +0900, 황병희 wrote:
I'm new to evolution. My evolution version is 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
in Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. I need external editor in composing.

I did discover good helper at:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-composer-external-editor.html.en

By the way there is no "Using an external editor" in plugins on my
evolution. Any comments welcome!!!

Evolution by default does not disable any of its plugins.
If your distribution decided to either disable any plugins, or decided
to ship plugins in a separate package (like "evolution-plugins"), then
you will have to contact your distribution so they could adjust the
Evolution user documentation which they ship in their distribution to
be correct for their distribution.

Cheers,
andre
--