[Evolution] Attachement reject and thumbnail glitch after update

Hello all,

Ubuntu Budgie 18.04 up to date, since the last update roll few days
ago, Evolution 3.34.2 (flathub) pop-up.

Since :

- I can't drag and drop anymore attachement, it pop the following:
"Unable to load attachment.
Error obtaining information from the file "/path/to/file": no file or
folder of this type."
I still CAN use the "add attachement" button.
(This is a french computer)

- Evolution thumbnais are replaced by File explorer thumbnail in
alt+tab switcher

I've already switched from standard package to flathub because of a
previous bug (don't remember).

Oh no... I just roll 3.34.3 flathub and no change.

Many thanks for helping me,
Julien.