Re: [Evolution] Storing Sent Mail

I am using Evolution 3.28.5-0 on ubuntu0.18.04.1

 When replying to an email I would like to store the sent email in
the same folder as the recipient email, not in the Sent folder as
this requires an extra step to manually move the email from the Sent
folder to the folder with the recipients email in it. I have had a
good look in the documentation but cannot find how to do this. Could
anybody help with this please?

Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Accounts -> <select account>
     -> Edit -> Defaults
     -> Save replies in the folder of the message being replied to

This on the most recent stable Evolution - don't know if it's in 3.28

P.