Re: [Evolution] Multiple Attachments

On Thu, 2020-02-13 at 16:58 +0100, Tim Smith wrote:
I am using Evolution 3.34.3 in Linux Mint 19.3.

        Hi,
that's not precise, is it? I believe you use a Flatpak version, not a
version provided by Linux Mint (or they provide it for you, which I do
not know whether they do, though I'd expect not).

I cannot find the Save All attachments button

Flatpak portal doesn't allow to select directories in the open/save
dialog, thus the Save All is hidden there. That's one of the Flatpak
limitations [1][2], I'm sorry.

        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://github.com/flatpak/xdg-desktop-portal/issues/200