Re: [Evolution] Evolution hanging on sending with attachments

On Thu, 2020-02-13 at 06:31 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2020-02-12 at 17:08 -0600, Japhering, Anonymous wrote:
Evolution 3.34.4 (flatpak git765db63)
Linux Mint 19.3 Tricia

What I'm seeing is that I create an email which includes an attachment. 70% of the time the
email sends immediately, but the other 30% of the time it fails with

Waiting for attachments to load....

Are these files on a local harddisk, or a remote / network one?
In any case, this might be Flatpak related.

Some are located on drives on the main bus and some are located on samba share.  Failures
happen just about 50/50 across the devices.

Mike
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |