Re: [Evolution] email colours

On Tue, 2020-02-11 at 12:07 +0000, Michael Russell wrote:
Greetings,

I am new to Linux and have installed evolution, which I love. One
problem is that when looking and sending emails it shows as black on
grey rather than black on white. I cannot for the life of me find a
solution for setting to to the more normal window of black text on white
background. Does anyone know how I set this to the normal colour used in
emails?

Using Linux Mint

The platform doesn't usually matter. What matters is the version of
Evolution. Please remember to state this when asking questions (see
Help->About).

poc