Re: [Evolution] Explanation of editor settings

Thanks Andre, now it is clear to me.

Am Dienstag, den 11.02.2020, 14:43 +0100 schrieb Andre Klapper:
On Tue, 2020-02-11 at 11:19 +0100, S. Pfeifer wrote:
I still missing a detailed explanation of the settings.

On Sat, 2020-02-01 at 11:53 +0100, @web.de wrote:
I do not understand what the setting "folder preferred to
sending
account" in EDITOR PREFERENCES/SENDING ACCOUT is exactly doing
or
not
(if unselected).

Could you describe the mechanism how the sending account is
detected
in comparison to these settings. Especially 'Use as folder'
seems
confusing to me.

This is about "Edit🡒Preferences🡒Composer Preferences🡒S
end Account":

After selecting an account from the "Account" list which should be
used
as your sending account, you can either define folders (under "Use
for
Folders") or recipients (under "Use for Recipients").
When you reply to a message in one of the defined folders and/or
reply
to a message sent by one of the defined recipients, your sending
account will be used instead of any other of your accounts.
The checkbox "Folder override has precedence over Recipient override"
defines what Evolution should do when you reply to a message that
matches both a folder and a recipient that you have defined.

Does that help?

Cheers,
andre
--