Re: [Evolution] Setting up PGP - RESOLVED

On Wed, 2020-12-30 at 23:09 -0500, Paul B. via evolution-list wrote:
Guys, I have success with this. I discovered that kde has its own key
manager, kgpg. It works beautifully and I easily got Evolution to send
encrypted.

Glad it worked out.

However, instead of composing this as a separate message, it would have
been better to reply to your own original message. That's how threads
in the list are meant to work in order to keep conversations together.

poc