Re: [Evolution] Folder Sub-folders in move message

On Sat, 2020-12-26 at 13:00 +0000, kim via evolution-list wrote:
I am new to this list and this may have been answered before.

I am using Evolution 3.28.5 (3.28.5-10.el7) (Centos 7)

My sub-list of Mail Folders/ Threads is growing and when
I use "Move to Folder" all the folders are "expanded" even
when I have the View "Collapse All Threads" on

I also use Thunderbird where the view of folders in the
equivalent command "Move to" gives the folder/subfolder structure
that I want to see in evolution as it is much more manageable for
the case where there care many folders/sub folders - in previous
versions of evolution this was the case I believe.

Can this feature be restored or made active by an environment variable
and is it related to a camel/folder variable class ??

If that 'feature' is "Show the same folder expand/collapse state in the
'Move to folder' dialog as in the main window folder pane", then I can
reproduce the situation in 3.38.2. Feel free to file a feature request
at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/new after reading
https://wiki.gnome.org/Community/GettingInTouch/BugReportingGuidelines

Cheers,
andre