Re: [Evolution] Folder Sub-folders in move message

Centos is always behind on software I am using the standard centos 7
distribution not the latest evolution.

I am setup with n3 different email addresses with evolution via IMAP
they all work fine except for the folder/sub-folder use on move to
command which is annoying

Even Centos 8 is using 3.28.5.16

If I put a local private evolution of 3.36 will this have better folder
access ?

kandh