[Evolution] Backup/Restore

Friends: I'm using Evolution 3.36.4-0ubuntu1 on Ubuntu 20.04, and have
been using it happily for years.  Recently, because of user error,
I've become more diligent in backing up.  I would like, however, to be
able to do an incremental backup rather than wait the time necessary
for the Evolution to back up everything. Is there such an animal
available within the Evolution program? If not, do any of the other
programs (i.e. Deja-Dup or Lucky Backup) allow one to back up and
recover the then up-to-date Evolution data?

Thank you for the support.

Ira J