Re: [Evolution] S/MIME certification from Sectigo (through Comodo)

On Sun, 2020-12-13 at 21:16 -0500, Peter Franzek via evolution-list wrote:

To resolve the issue, I had to first import the certificate into MS
Outlook, then export it from Outlook in a different format, before
Evolution would accept it. I believe the original certificate file was
a ".pfx" format, and the exported format was ".pem".

No error is produced by Evolution because the failure occurs in an
included library, and that library is not publishing any details.

I hope this helps you find a solution.

Best regards,
Peter