Re: [Evolution] Order by Read Status ?

On Sun, 2020-12-06 at 09:42 -0600, Anonymous Japhering via evolution-
list wrote:
Linux Mint 19.3
Evolution  3.38.3 (flatpak git85cfa12)

Every so often,  I get hit with a barrage of emails the leaves me with some
large number of unread emails scattered
through my emails.

Is there a way to get evolution to display  all unread emails first, followed by
the read emails  (be even better if the
respective lists were then ordered by date )?

I just select Unread from the drop-down menu at the top. In fact I
usually have this set as my standard folder view.

If you wanted everything in one place, I guess you could use a Search
Folder.

poc