[Evolution] Evolution Flatpak hanging

DISTRIB_ID=LinuxMint
DISTRIB_RELEASE=19.3
DISTRIB_CODENAME=tricia
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Linux Mint 19.3 Tricia"
NAME="Linux Mint"
VERSION="19.3 (Tricia)"
UBUNTU_CODENAME=bionic

I would pull the Evolution flatpak version number but Evolution is so totally hung at the moment
that I can't get to the version information without rebooting my system

I built the current version stable version yesterday ( json file attached if that helps ).

However, today any time I see this message

(evolution-addressbook-factory:25): GLib-GIO-WARNING **: 15:28:02.223: Error calling GetManagedObjects() when name owner :1.74 for name org.gnome.Evolution.org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.Sources5 came back: Timeout was reached

appear in the window where I started evolution, it hangs and hangs hard.

sudo  flatpak ps  shows nothing running

pgrep -l evolution shows

4492 evolution
4507 evolution-sourc
4517 evolution-addre
4532 evolution-calen
4538 evolution.bin
4586 evolution-alarm

I can kill everything but the evolution.bin  process.

I notice this most when trying to  send an email with an attachment, but because I run Evolution on a different virtual desktop,   So the error message might be a red herring.

Any thoughts?

Off to reboot and get the the version number.

Mike