Re: [Evolution] Spam Filter

On Sat, 2020-04-25 at 04:42 +0200, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list
wrote:
On Fri, 2020-04-24 at 19:17 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I have the bogo filter installed do I need to install the Spam
Assassin

filter and remove bogo filter or install both? Or only one? Which
one

is best?

Evolution 3.34.4

POP3

Stay with Bogo filter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogofilter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_SpamAssassin

Ah, now I have to go and reinstall the bogo filter and uninstall the SA
filter.

 By what i've seen so far I do like how the SA filter automatically
moves spam from my gmail account into the spam folder in EVO without
having to teach it.

BRB.... Reinstalling the bogo filter.
--

Thanks,