Re: [Evolution] evolution to do list

Il giorno sab 18 apr 2020 alle ore 18:29 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
ha scritto:

On Sat, 2020-04-18 at 14:11 +0200, Jaap Bosman wrote:
about https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/problems-getting-help.html.en

That's ancient and outdated, hence I stopped reading here... :)

By the way, is it possible to shut down that old page, or at least put
a warning on it that explicitly says that it is outdated?
Many times when I try to get help I get lost because I find different
documentation pages and don't know which is the
correct/best/affordable one.

Thanks,
Andrea