Re: [Evolution] evolution to do list

thank you,

Now I see it is a language matter, to do list or task list used both to point to same piece of software and use.

thanks again.

On 18-04-2020 12:25, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Fri, 2020-04-17 at 21:14 +0200, Jaap via evolution-list wrote:
Hello,

In my evolution (Fedora 32) is a to do list. It is in the main window
right side

I guess it has something to do with tasks (evolution taks I mean)
It's just displays a list of upcoming things - like calendar items and
tasks with specific date information (by default).  It's not something
complex or deep. If it bothers you, you can turn it off (View -> Layout
-> To Do Bar).  There's very little configuration for it.

But in evolution manual no hint to any use of to do list.

Where is to find help for evolution? mailing list did not give anything
in that direction..

I'm sure the Help maintainers would be very appreciative of any text
you can give them to correct this omission.

P.