[Evolution] pkcs7 smime signing always attachment

Evolution: 3.28.5-2.el7 (CentOS 7), EWS Exchange

When I digitally sign emails with a smartcard, it indicates the email
has an attachment. Is there a setting to sign the emails without
indicating an attachment? Just curious.

Getting some complaints from other people that all my emails have
attachments. However, we have some users with Outlook and their
digitally signed emails do not indicate an attachment. Below is the
difference between evolution signing and outlook.

# Excerpt START

evo:
--=-W2fyUEzwOWIHsaTn7POv

outlook:
------=_NextPart_000_0052_01D56C93.B184CB40

# Excerpt END

Oh and keep up the good work evo team, best email client out there.

-JM