[Evolution] Signatures in Flatpak Build

Moved from native evolution to flatpak 3.32.5 on LinuxMint 19.2 running Mate.

Go in through preferences -> edit -> add signature

then insert -> html file

Nothing appears in the preview section. Clicking save & close .. creates the signature file and adds the tag to the drop down
but the created signature file is empty.

As a work around I directly edited the flatpak signature file and read in the native signature file.

But now I have multiple signatures in the drop down, all but one are invalid. Where do I need to go to edit the
contents of the signature dropdown ?

Thanks

Mike