Re: [Evolution] File > 'Save Address Book as vCard' is greyed out

On Mon, 2019-09-09 at 23:17 +0200, Garret Robinson via evolution-list
wrote:
I want to backup my Address Bark (the entire address book). But when
I go to the setting File > 'Save Address Book as vCard' it is greyed
out and unselectable.

Why is it greyed out? How do I get it so I can select it and backup
my address book?

What sort of address book is it?

I think it's only available for local "on this computer" address books,
it's certainly not available for Google or EWS ones.

P.