Re: [Evolution] Folder icon

On Thu, 2019-10-17 at 07:51 +0200, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list
wrote:
The icon theme isn't the problem. Why did Evolution automatically
select this icon? Or what could I have done to accidentally select
this icon? It's a mail folder like all the other mail folders, but
the only one with this icon.

        Hi,
Evolution changes icons for special folders. It does that all the time.
As "special" I mean Inbox, Outbox, Drafts, Sent folders and so on.
There was a fix to "highlight" this way also an Archive folder. How
does Evolution know it's a special folder? Check the account
Properties, the Defaults tab.
        Bye,
        Milan