Re: [Evolution] doubled imported calendar not visible

On Thu, 2019-10-10 at 18:23 +0000, adg adg82439 via evolution-list
wrote:
I am using Debian strech and evolution 3.22.6

tried to import an ics file - but the new calender entries are not
viesible.

        Hi,
try to run evolution from a terminal and import the events again. I
think your version shows errors only there, not in the UI, thus if
anything failed you'd not see it.

Whether events are shown or not depends on several things, maybe you've
some search/filter active (see the "Show:" line above the calendars),
or the calendar you imported the file in is not enabled on the left
side. I would try to search the calendar for an event which is in the
.ics file. That could help to find out whether the import worked or
not.

With respect of de-duplication, I'm afraid there is nothing for it,
only Mail has that functionality.

By the way, why do you think the content is doubled, when you do not
see the events?

        Bye,
        Milan