[Evolution] Assign Color, Move | Move, Assign Color Action - Filter

Evo: 3.28.5 (CentOS77) with EWS

What is the correct action order to set the color and move to a folder?
I have tried it both ways and get mixed/non-consistent results. The move
action always works, however the set color is mixed. The label action
consistently works, but I was trying to avoid unnecessary labels. I
watched the CAMEL_DEBUG=filters and didn't notice anything particularly
weird. These filters are high on the order list as they are used for
mailing-lists.

The set colors do work every time using the "Select All, C-y" method
after the move is completed.

I have tried both:
   1 set color
   2 move to folder
   3 quit proc
And
   1 move to foler
   2 set color
   3 quit proc

Surely I'm missing something simple here.

-JM