Re: [Evolution] Search selects the search term in the email

On Fri, 2019-11-08 at 09:59 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
Do you think there is in any point in filing a bug?  Is it something
that can be "fixed"?  If I click in the body of the email, the search
term is then de-selected (but the highlights remain) and I can reply
normally - is there a "deselect" function you can apply after the
highlighting is done?

        Hi,
sure, I believe it is fixable. It would be better with a bug reference.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan