[Evolution] POP address not displaying inbox

Just started using Evolution.  I have more than one email address most of
which are imap (they all have an inbox).  I have entered 4 POP email
accounts.  The POP email does work as far as receiving and sending an email
but no individual inbox is displayed for any of the 4 addresses. They all
show up in the inbox for on this computer only.  What do I do to fix this?

--
Sent from: http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/