[Evolution] Mixed languages in Evolution 3.32 interface

Hello all,

After upgrading to version 3.32 of Evolution I'm experiencing some strange behavior in the client. At startup, everything in the interface is in English ... as expected. However, after a while (possibly triggered by doing a Reply to an e-mail), certain parts of the interface start to show up in Swedish instead. Some examples:

"# unread, # total" at the top of the folder side bar changes to (Swedish) "# olästa, # totalt", while most other things are still in English

and

the mail composer window shows up in English the first time and after that it is entirely in Swedish (menu items, etc.)

Restarting the Evolution client resets everything to English again.

I do use both English and Swedish (English for everything but formats, which are in Swedish) ... but that shouldn't make things change only partially in the interface and only after running the Evolution client for a while.

My locale is set as:

LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC=sv_SE.UTF-8
LC_TIME=sv_SE.UTF-8
LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY=sv_SE.UTF-8
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER=sv_SE.UTF-8
LC_NAME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT=sv_SE.UTF-8
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

Anyone experiencing the same? Anyone have a clue where I should start looking to fix this?

Regards,

Ove E