From:   Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
To:     evolution-list gnome org <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject:        Re: [Evolution] Archive function
Date:   Sun, 03 Mar 2019 09:26:09 +0100 (03/03/19 19:26:09)

On Sun, 2019-03-03 at 09:49 +1100, Bradley G Ward via evolution-list
wrote:
Hi everybody
Can anybody tell me how to utilise the button on the top tool bar
that
says"Move selected messages to the archive folder for the
account"?  I
do not have an archive in my folder list by default, creating one
does
not make this function usable.

Which steps did you perform to "create one"?

I can't see this mentioned in the
"Help" anywhere although it may be in there somewhere.

It's mentioned in one sentence on the "Mail folder locations" page
(which is linked from each account management page). :)

I am using Evolution 3.28.5 on Ubuntu0.18.04.1.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net