Re: [Evolution] Archive function

On Sun, 2019-03-03 at 09:49 +1100, Bradley G Ward via evolution-list wrote:
Hi everybody
Can anybody tell me how to utilise the button on the top tool bar that
says"Move selected messages to the archive folder for the account"?  I
do not have an archive in my folder list by default, creating one does
not make this function usable.

Which steps did you perform to "create one"?

I can't see this mentioned in the
"Help" anywhere although it may be in there somewhere.

It's mentioned in one sentence on the "Mail folder locations" page
(which is linked from each account management page). :)

I am using Evolution 3.28.5 on Ubuntu0.18.04.1.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net