Re: [Evolution] Evolution email really slow

Hi

Thank you for the replies.

I have tried the suggestions but no joy. I have also re-installed Ubuntu and Evolution and of course, that worked a treat. Unfortunately, it has started again. This after adding a signature but again , this  worked with signature before. Any other ideas really welcome

-Graham