Re: [Evolution] Segfault when opening invitation

On Tue, 2019-06-04 at 16:17 +0800, John Serink via evolution-list
wrote:
[I-O] [  ] mail-client/evolution-3.33.2

When I try and open an invitation, I'm consistantly getting seg
fault:

do you compile from a tarball release, or from git master? I cannot
tell for sure without backtrace with the debug symbols for
evolution-data-server and evolution installed, but I'd guess, according
to the consequences, that you face a crash fixed here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/commit/a46c95a4bc191
which landed after the 3.33.2 development version release.
        Bye,
        Milan