Re: [Evolution] Text Foreground vs Background in Evolution Calendar

Perhaps.  I shall take a look there - thanks for the pointer.

Not asked in my prior note, but something of interest (to me, anyway) is whether OTHERS see the same behavior as I.  That is, say, setting an individual calendar's color to blue (#0000ff) and seeing if the text is black (when it should clearly be white).

I've tested a variety of combinations, and most work, though I've found quite a few which do not.

Ed

On Sat, 2019-06-01 at 15:03 -0400, AtomicCanine via evolution-list