Re: [Evolution] SpamAssassin - Was: All Mails filtered as spam

On Tue, 2019-07-23 at 10:15 +0200, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list
wrote:
to get rid of spamassin, do I need to remove the optional package
evolution-spamassassin?

Likely, but depends on your distribution's packaging and what your
packager decided to make the package "evolution-spamassassin" do.

I wonder what 'org.gnome.evolution.spamassassin local-only false' is
for, does it mean that I disabled spamasssin or did I enable it
'global'/'non-local-only' [1]? Or is it automatically disabled, if no
command is set up?

See its summary: It says "Use only local spam tests (no DNS)."
It has nothing to do with globally enabling or disabling spamassassin.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/