[Evolution] option to prohibit sending of confirmation messages

Hi again,

I know, this has already been dicussed some time ago.
Nevertheless it would be great to have an option to stop sending
confirmations for an invitation also for EWS accounts.
No one clears the appropriate "request response" option in Outlook when
sending the invitation, so every time I accept or deny this invitation a
mail is sent, despite the fact that I don't want to inform anyone about
my decision. I feel a little bit incapacitated by this behaviour 8-<

Can we have such an option, please?

TIA.

Bye.
Michael.