Re: [Evolution] Pictures in Contacts

When I tried to enter a picture it said it was to large and asked if I
wanted to resise it. When I clicked on that the picture disapeared. Am
I doing something wrong.
Richard Barmann

On Thu, 2019-07-04 at 02:16 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2019-07-03 at 19:06 -0400, Richard wrote:
What size do the pictures have to be to get accepoted in Contact
listing.

What makes you think that picture size is relevant?
Please explain the underlying problem that led you to this question.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net