Re: [Evolution] An impax account that works on MS Outlook for Office 365 but not evolution

On Sat, 2019-01-26 at 08:32 -0500, Dr. John H. Lauterbach wrote:
If one starts evolution with $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io
evolution , there are numerous error messages as evolution tries to
get each message from the mail.twc.com server.

        Hi,
I do not know whether it's due to it, but there had been done several
changes with respect of BODYSTRUCTURE responses from various servers. A
change for it is part of evolution-data-server 3.30.2 [1], but it's not
exactly the same error message which you see. There had been done more
changes in evolution-data-server, included in the current 3.30.4
release.

I would also try to disable certain parts for the account in the
settings, if you have them enabled. Like the Quick resync, with which
some servers can have issues (and it does influence the STATUS command,
thus it can be related, if it's enabled in your account Properties).

I'd need to see what the server sent and what IMAPx code failed to
parse to check what it is about. Ideally run Evolution as:
   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io,imapx:conman evolution &>log.txt
which will log also the error messages. You can search it for the error
and the text above it is probably the one you are looking for.

        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/issues/37