Re: [Evolution] Signatures are not saved

On Jan 24, 2019, at 1:28 AM, Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org> wrote:

By the way, you just hijacked a thread. Do not start new conversation
by replying to an existing (and totally unrelated) message and change
the subject, it's not enough. Rather click the address of the mailing
list to really start a new thread.
      Bye,
      Milan

Oops. I’m sorry. I thought that changing the title would create a new threat. My apologies.
I’ll initiate a new threat and include the tests I will do tonight using the terminal.

Thanks,
Paulo