Re: [Evolution] Help! I have hidden the Menu Bar

On Sat, 2019-01-19 at 11:27 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Fri, 2019-01-18 at 14:23 +0000, talyazaps via evolution-list wrote:
I have hidden almost everything including the menu bar (trying to get
a really clean, clear layout! !) and now I can't do anything!

How do I get it back?

Open the Help on your machine. The dropdown in the upper corner let's
you choose "All Help". Find the Evolution help. Open it. Go to "The
Evolution main window": "If you ever accidentially hide the menu bar,
press Alt and re-enable it by toggling View ▸ Layout ▸ Show Menu Bar."

Reinstalling never ever solves a problem.

To be pedantic, it might solve a problem if there was something damaged
in the actual installation, but I've never seen that happen and if it
did it would be an indication of greater problems, so generally
speaking reinstalling is a waste of time.

poc