Re: [Evolution] Help! I have hidden the Menu Bar

On Fri, 2019-01-18 at 14:23 +0000, talyazaps via evolution-list wrote:
I'm a new Evolution user, and a fantastic so far.

You don't say what version. It's important always to mention this, see
Help->About.

My problem is:
I have hidden almost everything including the menu bar (trying to get a really clean, clear layout! !) and
now I can't do anything!
How do I get it back? ? I'm going to uninstall and reinstall I suppose if all else fails.

Reinstalling Evolution will make no difference whatever. Linux is not
Windows. The configuration setting that's causing this is part of your
own user environment and will not be reset by a reinstall.

poc