Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Ubuntu 18.04 : window too wide !

On January 15, 2019 10:10:15 AM MST, FROISSART Remy <Remy FROISSART cnrs fr> wrote:
Hi,
I have a problem that arise recently (Evolution was working well
before): when I launch Evolution on my portable computer (that run with
Ubuntu 18.04), the window freezes and Evolution can not work... when I
open it from my terminal, I receive that :

(evolution:8697): Gdk-WARNING **: 18:04:28.569: Native Windows wider or
taller than 32767 pixels are not supported

I did uninstall (from the sofware center) and re-install but I have the
same info... I also did all the updates... but all the same...

Could anyone give me some advice of what to do ?

thanks a lot,

Rémy

Read this http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/New-message-window-zero-sized-td4656925.html

I found that by searching around. I don't have an Evolution to look at, at the moment.

Examine and try changing the window sizes there in dconf-editor.
--
                Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                        Study Hard -- Be Evil