[Evolution] Mail sent from IMAPX account disappeared after message sent FOLLOW UP

1. I was able to reproduce the problem.

2. I saved the e-mail five times while I was preparing it. I saved the e-mail again just before I clicked Send.

3. One of the recipients returned read

4. I found the drafts in the Trash folder of the IMAPX account that received the e-mail I forwarded, they were akso in the Trash of the webmail.

5. There is nothing in any sent e-mail folder or any other e-mail folder on my PC

6. When other e-mail have been sent from that account with the problem, they have been transmitted correctly

Is this an Evolution problem or is it problem the ARVIXE e-mail server?

John