[Evolution] Stripping big attachments

I often receive emails at work which consist of large data file attachments along with lengthy text discussions in the body of the email. One of the things I did like about Thunderbird was that I could save the attachments then strip them so that I could keep the email text in the thread it was part of without hammering the IMAP server with all these huge data files. Is there a way to strip attachments in Evolution?

Regards,
--Jeff