Re: [Evolution] Restoring Inbox messages back to Email Server

On installing Evolution email client  (3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1) , I
did not select to keep the messages on the server. Therefore all the
messages have been moved to my computer from the server. I would like
to restore them back to the server. Please help.

I presume from the terminology you are using that it is a POP account -
it would be helpful if you could give information when asking things.

But no, POP is a one way protocol - there's no mechanism for uploading
messages to the server. To do that you need to use IMAP.

P.