[Evolution] Importing from Claws / Sylpheed - MH folders and files

Looks like I will need to export the Sypheed mail as Mbox and then
import that.  Maybe :->

--------------------------------------
Sorry - What I mean is, fuctional for folders, subfolders, their
message content, and stand alone messages.

RV

Hello team -.
I have a laptop that's running Sylpheed and I would like to import the
folders, subfolders and files over to Evolution. In my case, the import
tool works (as far as I know) only for individual messages but I
haven't yet found documentation that explains how to move more
efficiently.  Pointers welcome.

thx

Reid