Re: [Evolution] Google Adressbook Categories Sync

On Thu, 2019-12-05 at 11:29 +0100, Thomas Podzelny wrote:
I'm using evolution with my google adressbook. My contacts are
organized into categories. But recently evolution is not syncing
correctly. Some members of a category missing (they are correct on
google online). Even when I try to reassign a category to an
addressbok
entry, it disappears after closing and opening evolution again.

        Hi,
do you mean the categories are shown in Evolution, but they do not
stick on the contacts? That would be weird. Evolution(-data-server, to
be precise) depends on libgdata in this regard.

Evolution 3.14.1-2

The above is surely a typo, it should read 3.34.1-2.
        Bye,
        Milan