Re: [Evolution] Evolution Buttons

On 12/5/19 2:20 PM, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I have a question.....

Is there a way to move the buttons around on the main screen of Evolution?

I googled the question and came up on a post that  Milan answered years ago, and when I clicked the link it said the answer was archived into evolution q and a's. I clicked the link and looked through the FAQ and I didn't see anything that popped out to me about moving the main screen's icons around to my liking.

Correction............ When I say icons I meant to say move the buttons around. I'd like to move the archive button towards the middle of the window instead of it being at the far right of the screen.

--
Thanks,
Chris