Re: [Evolution] remove rounded Corners in calendar items

On Sat, 2019-08-24 at 11:07 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Fri, 2019-08-23 at 08:04 -0500, gawr via evolution-list wrote:
I'm looking for a way to get rid of the rounded corners on calendar
items.
Version 3.22.6

This is not controlled by Evolution but by your theme.

        Hi,
not really. Being the "calendar items" the events shown in the Day
view/Work Week view/Week view and Month view, then these are drawn by
Evolution. There is an option to use or not use "the rounded corners"
(and the shading), which can be changed from command line with:

   $ gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.calendar draw-flat-events true

It's not there for long, it had been added for 3.28.0. The default
value of this option is 'true', thus I guess gawr used/saw new
Evolution somewhere, then went to older Evolution, where the option
does not exist.
        Bye,
        Milan